Looking for Hospitality Insurance?

WRS can help with various types and styles of venues

Call Back Request 

Hospitality Insurance

We offer basic hospitality insurance packages for pubs and restaurants to more bespoke risks such as thatched or listed properties, farm parks and tourist spots. We can tailor our hospitality package cover to fully cater to your individual needs.

Policies can include:

Public / Products Liability

Employers Liability

Buildings and Contents Cover

Landlords Contents

Subsidence / Flood

Business Interruption

Loss of Licence


Hospitality Insurance


In connection with the Suffolk Tourist Guide 

WRS are pleased to announce our association with the Suffolk Tourist Guide, the number 1 website in Suffolk for promoting businesses within the leisure and tourism trade.

If you advertise on the Suffolk Tourist Guide you will benefit from an additional 10% discount on all hospitality insurance related products. This includes insurance for pubs, restaurants and hotels as well as more bespoke risks such as farm parks and zoos. Just call us quoting “Suffolk Tourist Guide”

Not a member yet? Then sign up today by following the link below and immediately qualify for your hospitality business insurance discount. All members receive a 12 month advert, hyperlink to your own website and interactive map as well as many other fantastic services. Prices start at just £85pa so this is a cost effective way to get online and promote your business to the thousands of visitors on the Suffolk Tourist Guide.

Register here: http://www.suffolktouristguide.com/Advertise.asp 


CALL THE TEAM ON 01206 760780 for a Competitive Hospitality Insurance Quote

How can we help?

We look forward to hearing from you so we can provide specialist advice and information

“I am very pleased with the speed and efficiency that my claim has received. One hears so much about the ‘Big Bad’ insurance companies, and as this is the first claim that I have had to make in over 40 years as a homeowner, I was not looking forward to the process. I have to say that both yourselves and Ecclesiastical have been extremely easy to deal with and my claim has been speedily dealt with. The whole process has been painless, helped in no small way by your pleasant E-mails. Thank you once again.”

Mike Sturla


WRS Insurance Latest Charity Insurance News Articles

Insurer Wording Updates and Responses to COVID-19

Insurer Wording Updates and Responses to COVID-19

Please find below policy wording updates and responses from various insurers WRS Insurance Brokers places business with. Updates include (but not limited to) extended covers and adjusted unoccupancy conditions for property. Please expand the section when...

read more
COVID-19 – We are remote working…

COVID-19 – We are remote working…

COVID-19 update  - We are remote working and ready to assist you. I hope this update finds you safe and well during these unprecedented times. Following the recent government announcement, we have actioned its advice and from 24th March are now working remotely. Our...

read more