Flexible Supported Living Insurance from an experienced team

As a supported living provider your organisation offers a service that is tailored to your clients’ unique needs. At WRS Insurance brokers we believe your insurance should be just as flexible as the support you provide.

We work with the UK’s leading supported living insurance providers to give you access to a range of specialist policies which can be adapted so that you only pay for the cover you need. With over four decades care insurance experience we’ll guide you through the cover you need to protect you, your clients and staff.

Expert advice to help you find the best supported living insurance

Our expert Care Insurance team have helped supported living organisations of all sizes find the right policy for their needs. Whether your organisation supports youth or young adults, people with disabilities or complex mental health needs we can provide the reassuring advice you need to know that you have appropriate insurance cover in place.

We offer face to face visits, if required, where we will take the time to understand the activities you undertake and the unique challenges you face.

As independent, ethical insurance brokers we’ll make recommendations on the cover you need based on your requirements and budget. Typically, Supported Living Insurance can include:

  • Public liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Professional liability
  • Management Liability
  • Abuse Cover
  • Buildings & Contents
  • All risks
  • Loss of Income
  • Money
  • Legal expenses
  • Medical malpractice

We we will put together a bespoke, comprehensive package of covers and risk management assistance to give you the insurance protection you deserve.

Speak to our specialists today

Get in touch with our care insurance team today to discuss your needs. We’ll take the time to understand the risks you face and work closely with you to get the right insurance quote for your care home.

Get a Quote