WRS Insurance Brokers is inviting people to nominate a climate and environment charity to receive £5,000 as part of Benefact Group’s Movement for Good Awards.
Now in its fifth year, the Movement for Good Awards will once again see more than £1million gifted to charities up and down the UK and Ireland.
As a specialist charity insurance broker WRS, part of the Benefact Group, is encouraging people to nominate a climate and environment charity to win one of ten £5,000 special grants.
The special draw is designed for charities whose core charitable purpose is the protection of climate and the environment.
Nominations for the climate and environment charity special grants are open from Monday 17 July to Friday 21 July. It’s quick and easy to nominate a climate and environment charity online via the button below:
Winners will be drawn at random and the more times a charity is nominated the more chance it has of being selected.
Mark Hews, Group Chief Executive of Benefact Group, says: “The threat of climate change is one of the biggest challenges facing our customers and communities and we are committed to making a positive environmental impact. Through our Movement for Good Awards special grants we’re encouraging everyone to nominate a climate and environment charity. Benefact Group is the third largest corporate donor in the UK and has an ambition to be the biggest. Owned by a charity, all of its available profits go to good causes, and the more the Group grows, the more the Group can give. Our Movement for Good Awards will continue to help charities protect our planet and we know that for many climate and environment charities, £5,000 can make a real difference.”
Movement for Good is funded by EIO plc, part of the Benefact Group.
About the Movement for Good Awards
- Benefact Group’s Movement for Good Awards is giving away over £1million to help charities change lives for the better.
- 150 £1,000 grants were given away in June, a further 150 £1,000 grants will be donated in September, followed by 120 £1,000 grants in December. £200,000 will also be given away in £5,000 special grants, and £500,000 will be given in larger grants of £10,000 or more.
- The £1,000 awards are open to all UK-registered charities, not-for-profit organisations or community interest companies. Anyone can nominate at any time for the chance to receive £1,000.
- Movement for Good is funded by EIO plc, part of the Benefact Group.
- For more information visit www.movementforgood.com